Getting down to business. Burger business!
⚠️ Fair warning, there are photos including raw minced meat in this set so if that isn’t your scene. Do not swipe! ⚠️
Burgers were made once every two weeks at home. Such comfort food and a family effort. Dad would buy the buns, mum and I would make the burger patties and my sister would taste the first burger 😄❤️
Such beautiful memories. A tradition that I will take with me into a family of my own one day ❤️
* 500gms lean beef mince
* 2 medium onions, finely chopped .
* 1/2 a bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped .
* 1/2 a bunch of mint leaves, finely chopped .
* 4 green chillis, finely chopped
* Salt to taste .
* 2tbsp of ginger garlic paste .
* 1tbsp garam masala .
* 1 scrambled egg
* 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour.
3. Take the mixture out and form circular burger patties.
4. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and fry the burger patties for 10mins with the lid on.
5. Take the lid off and flip the burger to cook for another 10mins.
6. Add the patty in a bun with onions, tomatoes and cucumber slices with condiments of your choice. ☺️ Simple and Classic!
7. You can also skip the bun and go for the naked burger!
Serve with bacon, fries and a salad. And yes, the recipes for aaaall these dishes were literally posted right before this one! 😅
I hope you enjoy this one ❤️