Another simple one for the books: Green beans & Bacon 🥓
If I could, I would live my life with bacon on everything I eat! It needs no explanation. I ❤️🥓!
A simple stir fry that is a great side dish to your burger nights!
• green beans
• 1tbsp butter (unsalted)
• Crushed black pepper
• A packet of bacon. Feel free to use as much as you like.
• Washed a stir fried green beans with the a teaspoon of butter and crushed black pepper.
• Fried to your liking- I usually prefer my beans crunchy on the inside with a slight tinge on the outside. So I fry them on a high flame for 5mins.
• Remove the beans from the pan and fry the bacon, to a crisp.
• Crumble and add to the beans aaaand enjoy!