The weather has been much kinder off late, here in Bombay. More like summer & less humid.
Got the birds flying about, children playing, the smells of food being cooked from different neighbours in the building, less traffic on the road. Quite a lovely Sunday indeed.
To add to it all, I’ve served up a quick stir fry smoked sausages, paired best with a sunny side up on a sunny and still Sunday morning.
• 4 large pork sausages(preferably smoked)
• 1 large tomato finely chopped
• 4 pieces of sun dried tomatoes finely chopped
• 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
• 8 dried red chilli finely chopped
• 8-10 basil leaves or 1 entire stalk finely chopped
1. In a frying pan, add a tbsp of olive oil
2. Add the garlic and fry for 2mins.
3. Add the ripe tomatoes and cook until soft.
4. Add the sundried tomatoes & dried red chillis. Fry for 2mins.
5. Add the sausages and fry for another 2mins.
6. Turn the stove off and add the basil leaves.
7. Stir well and serve with a sunny side up egg and toast.
Happy Sunday, happy people ✨