Beef kheema! 🥘
Spicy, packed with protein and an equal amount of vegetables and just yum!
Ive added videos with the steps to cook this dish, with the ingredients mentioned below:
• 1/2 kg lean beef mince
• Chopped vegetables of your choice- I used mushrooms and cauliflower because I love them 😋 (also, the vegetables can be sized as per your preference, I like them chopped fine)
• 2 onions- chopped
• 3 tomatoes- chopped
• 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 1 and 1/2 tsp of turmeric, red chilli, cumin, cinnamon, coriander and Garam masala powder.
• 2 tbsp of soya sauce to taste.
• 1 tsp of dried oregano
• A handful of chopped coriander
This dish goes great with crispy dosas, dal rice and ghee 😍, a good base for a shepherds pie, pizza toppings, kheema pav, spaghetti…. ok the list is endless ❤️