Hibiscus tea/ Rosello 🌺
A friend of mine made the hot tea once and I’ve been meaning to try it ever since.
I got the beautiful petals for the tea from the @thefarmersstore in Bandra.
Iced hibiscus tea Recipe:
• I boiled a teaspoon of the petals in a little more than half a litre of water for 7mins.
• After allowing the tea to cool down, I added 3 tablespoons of honey and poured it into a bottle to chill in the refrigerator.
And that’s it!
• The petals generate a beautiful ruby red colour, not to mention the aroma (very similar to cranberries) ❤️
• It tastes great when hot and cold which makes it a good all year round beverage.
• It helps lower blood pressure and is an anti inflammatory agent.