I wait for my weekends as I get a little more time and love to add to my dishes 💛 and this one is no exception.
Who doesn’t like coconut? I mean it’s such a tropical flavour and when paired with some sugary goodness in the form of palm sugar and fruits, it’s a win in my book!
Small tip: If you’re gonna go tropical, stick to tropical. Pair the coconut with tropical fruits.
• In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of rice flour and half a cup of coconut powder.
• Whisk with water and a pinch of salt until the mixture is runny.
• On a hot frying pan, add a dollop of the batter and while cooking, sprinkle in a mixture made of jaggery/ palm sugar and ghee.
• when the pancake base is fried enough, fold it in half to encase the mixture and allow it to cook for a few seconds with a lid on.
• Remove it from the pan and serve with some mango or mash melon 🍈