Here is a quick way to whip up a breakfast crepe/ dosa with any leftover vegetables lying around.
Wheat dosa recipe:
1. In a mixing bowl, add half a cup of wheat and ragi, along with a pinch of salt and sugar to taste.
2. Finely chop an onion, coriander, green chilli and in my case, a leftover carrot.
3. Add the ingredients to the mixing bowl along with a teaspoon of curd and half a cup of water. (Add the water slowly while stirring the mixture in order to obtain smooth pourable batter.
4. Pour a small dollop of batter onto a hot frying pan and wait for one side to cook. Flip the dosa/ crepe over once golden brown on one side.
5. Once both sides are cooked and golden brown, serve on a plate with a teaspoon of spicy mango pickle and yogurt.