A dish served to me with love by my grandma, since I was a little girl.
She would visit us close to every weekend with a number of goodies and snacks and she was and will always be my real life Santa Clause 🤶🏻
This dish and every dish she makes is one that I hold near and dear to my heart and I hope to be as good of a cook someday.
Bread pudding recipe:
1. In a bowl, whisk one egg with two cups of milk.
2. Add sugar, a pinch of salt and half a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
3. Add any spice of your choice. For me, it’s cinnamon all the way!
4. Break bread slices into tiny bits or leave them whole to soak in the liquid mixture.
5. You can add a few teaspoons of jam or fruits and nuts for that extra twist.
6. Place the bowl in a baking tray filled with water and bake for 15mins at 200 degrees centigrade.
Best served warm!
A great dessert and breakfast dish 💕