I try to invest time and love into every dish I cook. But I do have those days where I just have absolutely no time due to various reasons. Waking up late after a late night at work, early morning meetings or just trying to squeeze in more exercise or meditation. And I do also have days where I just don’t want to do anything.
It’s safe to say my breakfasts are the least innvovative meals of my weekdays. So if I can’t be innovative, I try to keep it healthy!
Banana pancakes ftw! They’re filling, nutritious and delicious ❤️
The recipe is as follows:
1. I make sure the majority of my pancake is the banana so 3 big bananas for 1cup of flour
2. The flour can be anything you want. I usually stick to 3parts ragi flour and 1 part cornflower
3. Mix and mash the banana with the flour and add a pinch of salt. Do not add sugar as a ripe banana contains all the sugar needed.
4. For that extra pinch of flavour add a few drops of vanilla
5. For an extra kick, add a few drops of brandy 😏 but that’s saved for a weekend
6. I love nuts and seeds so I end up adding a handful of chia seeds to this mix
7. Stir the mixture well and place a big dollop on a frying pan with a little melted butter.
8. Fry until goalden brown Et viola!